- 3rd Annual Moonlight Cruise
- Spring-Summer 2023 Newsletter
- We had a great time at our Annual Meeting!
- Join us at Cutler Mills for our Annual Meeting!
- Fall-Winter 2022 Newsletter!
- Work Begins at Sowams Meadows Preserve
- Join WLCT for our 2nd Annual Moonlight Bay Cruise
- Celebrate the Return of the Ospreys – Sunday, April 24
- Spring Comes to Jacob’s Point and Haile Farm
- Rising Seas: Envisioning the Future Ocean State
- Annual Meeting, January 11, 2022 at 7:00 PM, on-line
- Drone Flight Over Sowams Meadow Preserve
- A Successful Purple Martin Season
- 2021 Legislative Grants
- RIWalks Challenge Creature Hosted at Haile Farm
- Hope is the Thing with Feathers
- Haile Farm Preserve in Winter – Photos by Anne Raver
- Grant Supports Conservation Work in the Forest Portions of Haile Farm Preserve
- A report by the leader of our Trail Team Rock Singewald on the status of Haile Farm Preserve and plans for future development
- The Fall 2020 Newsletter is Now Available
- The WLCT Receives a Significant Donation of Land
- Fall at Jacob’s Point
- The WLCT Acquires A Small But Important Piece of Land
- The new Jade Trail is now Officially Open
- Ben Gagliadardi Helps Document the Haile Farm Preserve
- The Saltmarsh Sparrow Research Initiative Marches On
- Spring 2020 Newsletter Now Available
- RI Wild Plant Society
- What a Great Time to Explore Haile Farm Preserve!
- New Osprey Platform at Haile Farm Preserve
- Kayak Launch Area Making Progress
- Web Site Updates
- Trail Team Update