Fall-Winter 2022 Newsletter
- News from our new executive director, Paul Miller.
- A long-term environmental research project at Haile Farm Preserve by students and faculty with RISD’s Landscape Architecture program.
- Updates from Sowams Meadows Preserve on recent invasive species removal activities / clearing.
- Recap of this summer’s Moonlight Cruise.
- Highlights from Land Trust Days activities.
- Opportunities for volunteering with the WLCT.
Summer 2022 Newsletter
- Detention pond project
- Partners in conservation
- Return of the ospreys
- Landscapes and climate change
Fall 2021 Newsletter
- Fabulous evening on the bay
- Recognition of donors
- Sowams Meadow update
- Stormwater management at and around Haile Farm
Spring 2021 Newsletter
- Haile Farm – work update
- Jacobs Point – application for NRCS support
- Sowams Meadows – transfer, name change, restoration planning
Winter 2020 Newsletter
- 2019 Annual Meeting
- Haile Farm – Forest Management Plan
- Trail Team
- New Osprey platform
Spring 2020 Newsletter
- 2019 Land Trust Days
- Legislative Grants
- Enjoy WLCT Properties from your Couch
- The Trail Team is Working Hard
- New Osprey Platform at Haile Farm Preserve
Spring 2019 Newsletter
- Haile Farm Preserve Trail Update
- 2018 Annual Meeting and Concert
- Haile Farm History
- Honoring the History of the Lands We Protect
- Local Government and Businesses Lend Support
- The Only Show in Town – Saltmarsh Sparrow Research
Fall 2018 Newsletter
- The Saltmarsh Sparrow Project
- Why I’m a Member by Finn Brunevold
- Property Spotlight: The Haile Farm Preserve
- New Web Site is Live!
- Dangers in The Woods
Fall 2017 Newsletter
- Why Support the Land Trust
- How Two Oyster Lovers Learned to Love Water Testing
- What Are We Conserving?
- LIFE, Inc.
- Great News! We’ve Got a Lot of Folks to Thank